Tuesday 27 May 2008

Radiohead


RK's online midwife Genevieve has been product testing a Pure DAB Tempus-1S radio for the past few weeks. Here's her report:
'The reception we got from this DAB radio was excellent. Bearing in mind that I have other radios in the house and have to have them very carefully positioned to pick up the stations - it didn't matter where I put the Pure radio, reception and sound quality was brilliant as well. My children really enjoyed playing with the sounds for the alarm etc. They all had different favourites, bird song, waves and thunderstorm were voted tops. I also liked the way you could just tap the handle to get information about what you were listening to etc. I only wish there were more things on the radio for children because I loved listening to stories on the radio as a child.'

No comments: