Wednesday 16 July 2008

How to beat butt rash

Raisingkids product tester Suzanne Bryson has spent a month road-testing two new nappy creams for us on her five-month-old daughter. Here's her verdict on Zinco Spray and new US contender Butt Paste (we kid you not!)


The Zincospray was brilliant. I loved the fact it is a spray which I found really useful in the changing bag as I did not have the worry of the lid coming off. The cream itself has a pleasant smell and is a nice consistency. It was thick enough to leave a layer on the bottom but thin enough to spray with ease from the bottle and be absorbed easily by the skin. This cream did work very well on my daughter’s nappy rash.





Boudreaux's Butt Paste had a very unusual smell which I did not particularly like. The consistency was very thick and worked wonders as a protective barrier so while using this cream my daughter did not get nappy rash. The cream was easy to apply and was also easy to clean off at each nappy change.

No comments: